realize

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

the night is dark and full of terrors (Kaiden)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Levi

Levi
DRAGONS DU NORDLIEUTENANT

âge du personnage : Dix-huit ans.

the night is dark and full of terrors (Kaiden) Empty
MessageSujet: the night is dark and full of terrors (Kaiden)   the night is dark and full of terrors (Kaiden) EmptyLun 21 Jan - 0:13

ft. Kaiden
the night is dark and full of terrors

Levi was waiting at the edge of the wood for Kaiden to appear. He knew Elain wouldn't be pleased for too many reasons but at this point he had already stop caring about her whims. It was freezing outside and the night was dark only illuminated by the moon yet here he was because of her. Halloween was long gone by now but she still forced almost everyone  to come to this isolated place just so she could have a scare and brag about it on social medias. Only Niles had the chance to dodge the bullet because he had to watch over his little brother. That's why Levi chose to reach out to Kaiden. He didn't know how he would get there, they were far from town after all, but surprisingly or not Kaiden had answered fairly quicly. Truth be told, Levi forgot almost everything about this guy. He didn't even remembered how they met just that he went to the same school as them and that he was in College now. And with Niles' absence they were uneven which wasn't optimal for Elain's games and they would never ask someone from school so Kaiden it was. Checking his phone every five minutes, he at least had the chance to enjoy the cold weather. After five more minutes, Kaiden finally showed up and Levi greeted him with his usual neutral smile. I began to think that you stood me up. Somehow Levi was curious to know what Kaiden thought of this. They were in the middle of nowhere at an unruly hour. He was supposed to be a College student and done with highschoolers crap. Granted Kaiden was only a year older or so he remembered but that didn't mean he would agree to be a part of it...Elain would definitely not agree with this. He could already hear her from here. Somehow everyone thought he was the worst but Elain was far more snobish than he ever could be. A bit earlier she refused to wait with Moacir. She literally chose to freeze with him than wait with the poor guy until Chrom finally arrived. To her, Moacir was a gross commoner who got admited to their prestigious school only because of luck. Moacir shouldn't have a place at their high school but he got a scholarship because he was really good at football and it made her mad that Levi and Chrom took a liking to the poor guy and now she had to deal with it even thought they had no interest in common. So to her, Kaiden was probably the same. Hope you don't get scared easily. It's going to be "wild", Elain's words, not mine. With that he led him towards the old creepy house far back behind the trees. A haunted house according to the internet. The perfect place for Elain's stupid obsession. Truth be told, I'd rather be home right now. Because he was so tired after a day of training and perfectionning his program for the next competition. Watch your step, we don't want anyone to disappear before the main course He joked, using the flashlight of his phone to guide their step, holding on Kaiden's wrist when they reached a particulary treacherous pathway. The house really was creepy even though Levi didn't believe in this supernatural bullshit. The screams of Elain were real though. Ah I swear to God, Levi....another one of them. She spat at Kaiden, nearly pushing him out of the way as if he had a disease. She would have if the thought of touching him didn't give her anxiety. Ugly commoner, euurgh, gross she added only to herself but loud enough for Levi and Kaiden to hear. If it were up to her, you would have to summon demons wearing Prada. Levi only shrugged taking his place around the table, leaving a space next to him for Kaiden to join...if he still wanted to after Elain's fuss. You ready, noobie ? Don't keep us waiting. She said again, showing him the ouija board on the table.

AVENGEDINCHAINS

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

the night is dark and full of terrors (Kaiden)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1